For 5 wraps / pita bread
200 g falafel
5 tortilla wraps / pita bread
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper
250 g Greek yoghurt
Harissa / hot sauce / chili powder
– Dice all the vegetables, you can add or remove any type of vegetable, according to your preferences.
– Fry the falafel according to its packaging.
– Toast the pita bread / tortilla wraps
– Make a dipping sauce by mixing the yoghurt with the lemon juice, pepper, salt and parsley. Choose your own amounts to your liking. If you like it spicy, add some harissa / chili powder / hot sauce.
– Place the lettuce on the wrap / inside the pita bread. Place the diced vegetables on top of it, followed by the falafel. Finish by adding the fresh yoghurt sauce.