For 2 individuals
250 pasta (preferably spaghetti or penne)
1 garlic clove
200 g smoked salmon
200 ml cream
– Chop the onion and garlic and fry them in abundant olive oil.
– Chop de broccoli into small pieces and stir-fry them along with the onion and garlic.
– Cut the smoked salmon into ‘one-bite-chunks’ and toss them in the frying pan.
– When the salmon is done, add the cream, pepper, salt, lemon and plenty of dille. Stir well.
– Let it simmer for about 15 minutes over medium heat.
– In the meantime, cook the pasta al dente by following the instructions on the packaging.
– Add the pasta to the salmon/broccoli sauce, mix well and enjoy!