What you need:
round baking mold
What you do:
– If the puff pastry is frozen, get it out in time and let it thaw.
– Preheat the oven at 200°C.
– Fry the diced bacon until dark and crispy. Remove them from the pan, but leave the remaining fat.
– Cut the leek in half rings and dice the onion, frying them in the remaining bacon fat. Add a bit of olive oil if necessary.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the crème fraîche, cheese, salt, pepper and curry powder. and stir well. You can vary with other spices to your likings.
– Add the bacon, leek and onion and mix well.
– Lock the baking mold into place, create a pastry case with the puff pastry making sure the borders are high enough for the mixture to fit in.
– Pour the mixture in the pastry case and add sliced cherry tomatoes on top.
– Place it into the oven for 25-30 minutes.
– Let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.