What you need:
– 500g minced meat
– 2 eggs
– bread crumbs
– Johnnie Walker Black Label
– tortilla crisps
– BBQ sauce
– hard buns
– cajun spices
– paprika powder
– garlic powder
What you do:
– Fry the bacon in the pan until crispy, then remove from the pan.
– Saute the sliced onions and mushrooms in the remaining bacon fat for extra flavor.
– Add the BBQ sauce and the honey and let it simmer for approximately 5 minutes, then put aside in a bowl, allowing it to cool off. Logically, you can also use you BBQ-honey sauce instead.
– While letting it simmer, start on mixing the meat, eggs, bread crumbs and all of the spices until uniform.
– Make about 6 patties out of the mixture and fry them in the pan.
– When almost done, put grates cheese (I used Swiss gruyere) on top of the patty, making it melt.
– Cut open the bun and start with a thick mayonnaise spread.
– Add a layer of tortilla crisps (Doritos nacho cheese should do fine).
– Add a layer of lettuce.
– Add a few slices of avocado.
– Add the patty.
– Add a slice of bacon.
– Add the onion-mushroom-BBQ-honey sauce and close with the other half of the bun.