What you need:
cheese (of your liking)
What you do:
– Cut the onion in rings and fry them slowly for over 15 minutes, setting them aside afterwards.
– Fry the bacon in the pan and crack the eggs open over the crispy bacon and season with abundant black pepper.
– When almost done, put over slices of cheese, making them melt within several minutes.
– Cut the ciabatta loaf open in the long way and put them on the back.
– Put plenty of mustard and mayonnaise on the loaf and spread it out evenly.
– Add several slices pickles and silver onions and lettuce.
– Put the egg on top and finish with some freshly cut spring onion.