Ingredients for 8 individuals
8 pieces of salmon
200 ml ketjap manis (sweet soja sauce)
– Fill a bowl with the ketjap manis, garlic powder, pepper, salt, some brown sugar and some olive oil.
– Cut the lemon in two and squeeze one half into the mix. Place both parts in the marinade.
– Place the salmon in the marinade and stir well, so that the marinade is divided evenly.
– Put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
– Wrap the pieces of salmon in aliminium foil and put them on the BBQ for 20 minutes.
Serving suggestion: place them on a bed of grilled snap beans